The Indian Coast Guard has invited online applications for the appointment of eligible male candidates against 255 vacancies for the Post of Navik (General Duty) and Navik (Domestic Branch) in the Indian Coast Guard, an Armed Force of the Union.
The selection for the post will be conducted via Stages I, II, III & IV. The Indian Coast Guard Navik GD DB Stage-I exam is expected to be held at the end of March 23.
Have a look at the table below to get complete details on the Indian Coast Guard Navik Salary structure including pay scale, perks, and other benefits shared below:
Navik (General Duty) Rs. 21700/- (Pay Level-3) plus Dearness Allowance and other allowances based on the nature of duty/place of posting as per the prevailing regulations.
Navik(Domestic Branch) 21700/- (Pay Level-3) plus Dearness Allowance and other allowances based on the nature of duty/place of posting as per the prevailing regulation.
Indian Coast Guard Navik Allowances
– Free ration and clothing as per the existing rules. Free medical treatment for self and family including dependent parentsnav – Government accommodation for self & family on nominal license fee or HRA as approved by Government
– 45 days Earned leave and 08 days Casual leave every year with Leave Travel Concession (LTC) for self, family, and dependent parents as per Government rules
– Contributory Pension Scheme (CPS) and Gratuity on retirement
– Canteen facilities (CSD) and other loan facilities – ECHS medical facilities after retirement
– Insurance Cover. Insurance cover (on contribution) of Rs. 50 lakhs for Enrolled Personnel is applicable